Meet Your Practitioner
Malika Hakeem is a Qualified, experienced, and intuitive Holistic Therapist and fully insured. Malika is a professional Holistic Naturopathic practinner of Acupuncture, Dry & Hijama/ Wet Cupping Therapy, as well as Colon Hydrotherapy (Colon Irrigation). Malika is skilled in a variety of therapies and methods, She has an in-depth knowledge of pathology, musculoskeletal issues, and modern health concerns. Malika is able to create a tailored treatment plan for each one of her clients, to achieve optimal results.
Malika has always been inspired by the healing potential of Holistic medicine and enjoys working with people. Her treatment modalities are designed to meet your needs, adapting to any ailments, injuries, health concerns, and conditions for your desired outcome. Whether you are suffering from niggling aches and pains, battling the effects of stress, living with a chronic health condition, or restoring your balance. All of the treatments address the root cause of the issue rather than the symptoms, promoting healing and wellbeing.
Malika’s journey of study begin nearly eight years in the best colleges and schools of therapy in the UK, and each time she has completed a modality she felt that she needed to learn more to be able to help her clients. Malika has also been practicing and working in different private clinics, which made her gain more experience and knowledge. Malika also studied Teaching Qualifications for adults and had 5 years of experience working in College, which gives her excellent insight and skills when working with people. She has spent a lot of time and effort searching and learning new methods and techniques.
As a Holistic Therapist, Malika has nearly 8 years of experience in the field of Holistic Medicine, she has worked as a mobile therapist for many years, and she also worked in a private clinic in Leicester running two different practices an acupuncture clinic and a colon hydrotherapy clinic. Malika also spent many hours working as Acupuncturist with a professional Chinese Medicine Practitioner in Whittington Hospital running two NHS clinics, a fertility clinic and a pain relief clinic.
Malika is a warm, caring, and trustworthy person and she also share a very special bond with her clients. Her aim in life is to serve and help people find solutions to their health problems, which gives her enormous contentment and fulfillment as she feels grateful to be so fortunate to benefit others in this way.
So, if you are looking for a top-quality, friendly, caring, and highly experienced Holistic Therapist look no more and book an appointment with Malika. After just one session with her, she has restored many health concerns and issues, which many Therapists have failed to fix.
- Diploma in Hidjamah Therapy at (ICAHT) Institute of Clinical Applied Hijamah Therapy
- Certification in Dry Cupping & Graston Techniques at (ICAHT) Institute of Clinical Applied Hidjamah Therapy
- Diploma in Acupuncture at Asanté Chinese Academy
- Certification in Colon Hydrotherapy from NCCH National College of Colon Hydrotherapy
- Facial Rejuvenation and Cupping Massage, 2015
- Dry Cupping Techniques, 2016
- Blood Pricking techniques, 2016
- Tung Acupuncture 2017
- Balance Method /Dr Tan Acupuncture, 2018
- Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture, 2019
- Motor Point Acupuncture, 2019
- Corona Virus Awareness Course, June 2020
- Running a Mobile Practice
- Worked in ICAHT Centre of Integrative Medicine as a Colon Hydrotherapist
- Running a Colon Hydrotherapy Clinic in Guilford
- Working in ICAHT Centre of Integrative Medicine as a Massage, Cupping & Acupuncture Therapist
- Member of BCS British Cupping Society
- Member of CNHC Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council.
- Member of GNC General Naturopathic Council.
- Member of ARCH Association of Registered Colon Hydrotherapists.
- Fully insured with Balens.